Face - Voice - Lip movement
BioID is a revolutionary biometric technology that uses face, voice and lip movement to identify a person.
BioID solutions represent an advanced, people-oriented solution: with BioID, instead of typing in a password or using a PIN, the user simply looks into a standard video camera and says his or her name to get authenticated.
- True multimodality:
The ability to analyze three biometric features — face, voice and lip movement simultaneously;
- Low-cost implementation:
Requires only a standard USB camera and microphone;
- Easy of use and unobtrusive recognition:
Users simply look into the camera and say, for example, their name.
To protect information on laptop computers, transfered over corporate networks, e-commerce transactions and to provide physical access control.
BioID technology provides the basis for many biometric security products and solutions, either existing or under development.
- Access security for data and programs, in corporate networks, PCs, and laptops;
- Safeguarding remote access to corporate networks;
- Safeguarding internet applications such as eMail, e-commerce, and distance learning.
And in the following areas:
- Physical access security to rooms and buildings;
- Safeguarding cash-machines and financial transactions;
- Official or government identification of individuals with electronic ID.
Based on the core strengths of the BioID technology:
- True multimodality: The ability to analyse three biometric traits, face, voice and lip movement simultaneously,
- Low-cost implementation: Requires only a standard USB camera and microphone
- Easy to use and unobtrusive recognition: Users simply look into the camera and say, for example their name.